> Job Listings
> Job Description
This position is located at East Central Regional Hospital in Augusta, Georgia and reports directly to the State Office Recruiting Director in Atlanta.
- Performs full life cycle recruiting for assigned location(s)
- Acquires, screens, interviews, recommends applicants to hiring managers in keeping with DBHDD policies and procedures, applicable laws and best practices
- In conjunction with specialty recruiters, fills assigned job openings with best fit and qualified candidates
- Posts on internal and external job boards, generates advertising, attends career fairs and recruiting events as appropriate
- uses local knowledge to maximize recruiting effectiveness
- Acts as a liaison with State Office recruiting and HR functions
- Develops relationships with hiring managers and educates them on recruiting and hiring
- Provides timely accurate reporting to appropriate managers and others as needed
- Supervises lower level staff
- Deals with recruiting questions or situations as they arise
Completion of a Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university and one year of related experience in human resources OR one year of experience in an equivalent area to the lower level.
Note: Professional experience may substitute for a degree on a year by year basis
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- Experience in high volume full life cycle recruiting for a large medical organization
- Significant experience in a matrixed environment
- Previous supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
In addition to a competitive salary (), we offer a generous benefits package that includes a flexible schedule, training opportunities, employee retirement plan, deferred compensation, 12 paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, dental, vision, long term care, and life insurance.
This position is a pay grade 14 on the statewide salary plan.
This position is located at East Central Georgia Regional Hospital in Augusta, Georgia.
While Augusta is known worldwide for the Masters® and the coveted green jacket, you'll find that Georgia's second-oldest and second-largest city - also known as the "Garden City" of the South - is full of history, atmosphere, Southern charm, and activities to engage everyone's interest.
Discover the historic charm of the classic South with Augusta's tree-lined streets and majestic antebellum mansions. Enjoy dozens of shops and restaurants, cultural attractions and entertainment. Meander along the banks of the Savannah River as you stroll Riverwalk Augusta. Canoe the river or the adjacent Augusta Canal.
Whatever your interest, you'll find something to satisfy it in Augusta.
You may be subject to a Drug Screen. You may be required to submit fingerprints to check for the existence of Criminal History Record Information through the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. You do have the right to challenge the contents of any Criminal History that is located, should you choose to do so.
The Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities provides services to ensure the health and welfare of Georgians. As an employee of DBHDD, in the event of an identified emergency you may be required, as a term and condition of employment, to assist in meeting the emergency responsibilities of the department.