> Job Listings
> Job Description
Operations Analyst - Intake & Evaluation Team
Under limited supervision, serves as the subject matter expert for Region 3 Developmental Disabilities services and coordinates Developmental Disability Waiver activities for the region.
- Authorizes eligible consumers to participate in DD waiver and other programs and approve all prior authorizations
- Assures appropriate level of services
- Plans and conducts data gathering and analysis projects, which support utilization review processes and projects
- Utilizes existing databases to provide financial information concerning the two MH/DD Waivers and State Grant in Aid Allocations Works with the office of DD staff to assure fiscal accountability of various state managed contracts
- Assists in the development and implementation of new information systems designed to track utilization of the statewide Developmental Disabilities Medicaid Waivers
- Plans and conducts studies to assess effectiveness of programs in the region and/or performs regional audits
- Gathers, compiles and analyzes data on operational procedures and prepares reports of findings
- Makes recommendations to region or division concerning operations based on findings
- Presents results and recommendations to the region or Office of DD
- Maintains liaison with counterparts throughout the state and within the Office of DD
- Designs, implements and/or evaluates new training programs
Completion of a Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university and one year of related experience OR one year of experience at the lower level or position equivalent OR Five years of related experience
Knowledge of Medicaid waiver rules and regulations
Proficient in Excel and Access
In addition to a competitive salary (), we offer a generous benefits package that includes a flexible schedule, training opportunities, employee retirement plan, deferred compensation, 12 paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, dental, vision, long term care, and life insurance.
This position is a pay grade 15 on the statewide salary plan.
This position is located in the Region 3 Regional Office in Tucker, GA (DeKalb County).
A sprawling metropolis of over four million people today Metro Atlanta has the vibrancy of the world’s great urban centers combined with the Southern charm of small town centers such as Roswell and Decatur. Here you’ll find historic sites from the Civil War through the Civil Rights era, as well as world-class shopping, entertainment, and nightlife.
Come to Georgia and experience first-hand our historic charm and hospitality.
Please email your cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure proper routing/handling of your credentials, copy/paste or type the following title in the subject line of your email: Operations Analyst - Intake & Evaluation Team If you are currently employed by DBHDD, please include "Internal Employee" in the subject line as well.
You may be subject to a Drug Screen. You may be required to submit fingerprints to check for the existence of Criminal History Record Information through the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. You do have the right to challenge the contents of any Criminal History that is located, should you choose to do so.
The Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities provides services to ensure the health and welfare of Georgians. As an employee of DBHDD, in the event of an identified emergency you may be required, as a term and condition of employment, to assist in meeting the emergency responsibilities of the department.