> Job Listings
> Job Description
Intake & Evaluation Team Director
The person in this position will serve as the contact person of Intake & Evaluation to all providers.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Oversee the Intake & Evaluation process of the assigned regional system of community-based Developmental Disability services
- Oversee the regional system for eligibility determinations for individuals seeking needed Developmental Disability services
- Monitor the quality of the region's community services and work with the providers to implement improvements
- Monitor and ensure regional compliance of initial and re-certification assessments, Individual Support Plans (ISPs) and level of care reviews according to waiver policy standards of community development services
- Supervise Intake & Evaluation developmental disability staff
- Promote customer satisfaction and assist with resolving stakeholder's grievances, complaints and inquiries
- Manage intake process and respond to consumer needs
- Manage Assessment/Evaluation fo current and new individuals and assure that Department and waiver guidelines are followed for timely and eligibility determinations
- Maintain comprehensive database for applicants and assure that assessment findings are translated to service plan recommendations and documented for the ISP process
- Provide supervision to Operational Analysts Management of the Waiver Information System and work in conjunction with State Office WIS/PA Manager and State Office Data Manager
Completion of 90 quarter hours (60 semester hours) at an accredited college or university and six years of related experience OR Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university and four years of related experience OR Masters degree from an accredited college or university and two years of related experience OR Four years of experience at the lower level or position equivalent.
Note: Experience in a related area may substitute for degree on a year by year basis
In addition to the above qualifications, computer experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
In addition to a competitive salary (), we offer a generous benefits package that includes a flexible schedule, training opportunities, employee retirement plan, deferred compensation, 12 paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, dental, vision, long term care, and life insurance.
This position is a pay grade 17 on the statewide salary plan.
This position is located in the Region 5 Office in Savannah, Georgia.
Founded in 1733, Savannah is a city rich in history, charm and Southern hospitality. Savannah has one of the largest historic districts in the United States, with thousands of architecturally-significant buildings nestled under giant live oaks hung with Spanish moss.
Savannah captivates the suitors that come to call with her natural beauty, eccentric charm and traditional Southern Hospitality -- because Savannah is genteel, gracious and captivating. Savannah is the beautifully preserved hidden treasure of the Low Country. Come unlock the history, romance and beauty that lies within.
Savannah is situated at the mouth of the Savannah River, which forms the border between Georgia and South Carolina. The area has a large network of rivers and creeks. The Intracoastal Waterway runs along the east coast, much of which is comprised of ecologically vital marshes.
Come to Georgia and experience first-hand our historic charm and hospitality.
Please email your cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure proper routing/handling of your credentials, copy/paste or type the following title in the subject line of your email: Intake & Evaluation Team Director If you are currently employed by DBHDD, please include "Internal Employee" in the subject line as well.
You may be subject to a Drug Screen. You may be required to submit fingerprints to check for the existence of Criminal History Record Information through the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. You do have the right to challenge the contents of any Criminal History that is located, should you choose to do so.
The Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities provides services to ensure the health and welfare of Georgians. As an employee of DBHDD, in the event of an identified emergency you may be required, as a term and condition of employment, to assist in meeting the emergency responsibilities of the department.