> Job Listings
> Job Description
IT Application Support Analyst
This position reports to the State Office but is located at Georgia Regional Hospital in Savannah, Georgia
This position performs data analysis on current operations of a project, program, agency or function. Analyzes user problem requests, research solutions, recommend system modifications, create/maintain procedures and recommends regulations to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provide day-to-day application support to hospital end users
- Communicate directly with end user on all issues related to hospital applications
- Create, maintain and status end user problem tickets for all hospital applications
- Maintain application security for end users for all hospital applications
- Research application problem tickets for resolution or escalation to appropriate OIT group
- Coordinate with business analysts and developers as needed to identify and resolve application problems
- Coordinate with Statewide Reporting Group to help determine end user reporting needs
- Participate as part of project team during system testing and training phases of software implementations
- Key resource in testing software upgrades/enhancements
- Communicate with training coordinators regarding application functionality and course development
Completion of a Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university OR one year of experience at the lower level or position equivalent OR four years of related experience
- One to Two years experience with implementing and/or supporting applications
- Experience with DBHDD hospital applications
- Ability to retrieve and display data in usable formats
- Ability to utilize query tools
- Critical thinking and logical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely through written and verbal communications
- Ability to work as a team member
In addition to a competitive salary (), we offer a generous benefits package that includes a flexible schedule, training opportunities, employee retirement plan, deferred compensation, 12 paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, dental, vision, long term care, and life insurance.
This position is a pay grade 12 on the statewide salary plan.
This position is located at Georgia Regional Hospital at Savannah in Savannah, Georgia.
Since opening in 1970, GeorgiaRegional Hospital at Savannah (GRHS) has stood as a beacon of hope for consumers in need of mental health, developmental disability and addictive disease services in the southeast region of the state of Georgia.
Savannah, Georgia's First City is first, in family fun for the summer! With more than 50 cultural and historic attractions, there are plenty of museums, galleries, great entertainment and tours to keep busy and beat the heat!
Come join our team of professional staff and make a difference.
Please email your cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
To ensure proper routing/handling of your credentials, copy/paste or type the following title in the subject line of your email: IT Application Support Analyst If you are currently employed by DBHDD, please include "Internal Employee" in the subject line as well.
You may be subject to a Drug Screen. You may be required to submit fingerprints to check for the existence of Criminal History Record Information through the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. You do have the right to challenge the contents of any Criminal History that is located, should you choose to do so.
The Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities provides services to ensure the health and welfare of Georgians. As an employee of DBHDD, in the event of an identified emergency you may be required, as a term and condition of employment, to assist in meeting the emergency responsibilities of the department.